Limited warranty is applied to all product sold by BOTATO ELECTRONICS on all platforms, the warranty period starts from the day the customer receives the product.
|ITEM||WARRANTY PERIOD||WARRANTY SERVICE|
|Hardware Product||6 Month – 1 Year||Walk in / Courier service|
|battery, adapter and other accessories packaged with the product||1Month – 6 Month||Walk in / Courier serivice|
*For pecific warranty period if refer to each item description.
- This limited warranty is only valid in Malaysia, and the product is not eligible for any international warranty service. To the fullest extent permitted by law, warranty service may only be performed by Botato Electronics Sdn Bhd or authorized Botato Electronics dealers
- Botato Electronics may conduct diagnostic tests on customers' products to identify the causes of failures/defects. Before returning any unit for service, customer should back up data and remove any confidential and/or personal information from the product. Botato Electronics is not responsible for damage or loss of any program, data, or removable storage media. Botato Electronics is not responsible for the lost of parcel during shippingment by your courier service. The buyer will bear the shippment charge if any.
- Prior to contacting BOTATO ELECTRONICS, please prepare to provide the following information is at hand:
- Model, serial number
- Customer’s full address and contact information.
- Purchase order number, a copy of the customer’s original invoice/receipt.
- The warranty in respect of a repaired product/part will continue to be warranted for the remaining of its warranty period, or 30 days from the date of completion of repair, whichever is longer.
- The warranty will continue in the event that the product is found to be defective after OTA upgrade released by the brand officially (no hardware defects).
- This warranty does not cover the following cases:
- The product serial number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered. If any accessory or external part of the product is missing.
- Any damage occurs in/on outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, camera lenses, buttons and other attachments.
- Deterioration of the product caused by normal wearing and tearing, including but not limited to rust or stains;
- Any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.
- Botato Electronics will determine whether a product is "Out of Warranty" at the company’s discretion according to the standards listed above. Repair of Out of Warranty products shall be separately quoted by Botato Electronics and respective service shall be provided upon service fee payment.
- For more detail, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp: +60328567687.